WindowsAddressBook (WAB)

Bellboy

Feb 27, 2001, 7:17:15 AM2/27/01
Does anybody know what the format is for the *.WA~

I like to write myown address book but it must convert the items from the
WAB from windows.

I know it can be don because ICQ does the same.

Anyone any idea?

Thanx.

Dat Nho Truong

Feb 27, 2001, 12:58:07 PM2/27/01

Bellboy <f...@usenet.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
fVMm6.112829$z7.8...@dbsch1.home.nl...

> I like to write myown address book but it must convert the items from the
> WAB from windows.

I've got a component, which allows you to view the contacts and their
details from the Windows Address Book (with source, not tested by me). If
you want, I can mail it to you.
regards, Dat Nho

Dmitry Golovenko

Feb 28, 2001, 2:23:57 PM2/28/01
Hello,

Please visit to the abfWAB product home page:
http://www.ABFsoftware.com/products/abfWAB/

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Golovenko