PROFESSIONALLY - function to convert json file to qr code (.jpg/.bmp)

timepro timesheet

Mar 26, 2022, 8:13:48 AM3/26/22
hi:

my app is on xhb+wvw+ps32+wvw

from within my app, i need to convert a json file to qrcode. (base64)
using ps32 functions/s, can anyone 'professionally' code a function where a json file will be converted to a qr code (as an jpg/bmp image file), and saved to a specific drive/folder/filename.
of course, i am more than willing to pay for your expertise/time.

e.g.
proce main
qrcjpgfile=your_function_to_convert_json_to_qrc(json_file_name, any_other_needed_parameter)
psbitmap(a,b,c,d,qrcjpgfile.jpg) && qrcjpgfile is a qr code
or
any pagescript32 function to print qrcjpgfile.jpg
*end of main

*
FUNC your_function_to_convert_json_to_qrc(para 1, para2...)
...your code lines to convert .json to qrc
retu converted_qrc_jpgfile
*
p.s.: if not via pagescript32, code me a udf which i will call from within my app to convert .json to qr code (.jpg/.bmp)

thanks

Sudip Bhattacharyya

Mar 26, 2022, 11:52:50 AM3/26/22
Hello,

I am interested. Only problem is I last worked with wvw 12 years ago.

Kind regards,
Sudip

timepro timesheet

Mar 26, 2022, 3:13:40 PM3/26/22
yeah, but you do not need to know much about wvw. or for that matter, none at all.
you just have to write the code using the psqrcode function from pagescript32.
-from otto's example, i reckon, 'psqrcode' converts .json/files to qr code - (base64)
does not seem complex coding. it's just that i am an average programmer and not in the knowhow of qr code schema.
i am at complete loss how/where to start, what to include, what protocol to follow...in converting to qrc.
i will call your udf from within my app to get the json converted into qr code. (as a jpg/bmp file)
sudip, maybe we should communicate over phone a' la old school.