xHarbour.com version and HWGUI source

Gary Williams

Dec 23, 2021, 1:08:37 PM12/23/21
HWGUI source does not compile cleanly under the last release of xHarbour.com base release, from what I can tell partly due to code blocks in the LOCAL declaration. Example below

From Editor.prg/Function EditMethod

Local bKeyDown := {|o,nKey|
IF nKey == VK_ESCAPE .AND. oDlg != Nil
oDlg := Nil
o:oParent:Close()
Return -1
ENDIF
Return -1
}

Once converted to

Local bKeyDown := {|o,nKey| bKeyDownF( o, nKey )}

With all the codeblock's code moved to a new function, it seems to compile and run, is there a flag/include I am missing on xharbour.com to allow this to compile?

Enrico Maria Giordano

Dec 23, 2021, 1:35:12 PM12/23/21
Try using < and > instead ok { and } as codeblock delimeters:

Local bKeyDown := <|o,nKey|
IF nKey == VK_ESCAPE .AND. oDlg != Nil
oDlg := Nil
o:oParent:Close()
Return -1
ENDIF
Return -1

EMG

http://www.emagsoftware.it
http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic
http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum
http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg

Enrico Maria Giordano

Dec 23, 2021, 1:35:57 PM12/23/21
Il 23/12/2021 19:35, Enrico Maria Giordano ha scritto:

> Try using < and > instead ok

"instead of"

:-)

Gary Williams

Dec 23, 2021, 2:32:29 PM12/23/21
Thanks that did the trick, never been exposed to that until now, been using xharbour, and clipper since it was released, but still learning it seems.