Where can I get the T3Comm.lib

yontal

May 8, 2022, 7:40:19 PM5/8/22
Im having issues using Using xharbour.org hbcomm library

The Old version included functions:
SetRts
SetDtr
SetComOptions
SetHandShake

The new is missing this and I need to set the handshake in order my barcode scanner to work. I did find on this site that there is some lib called 3Comm.lib or maybe some other lib or prg I can use

Any help apricated
TIA_YON

Claudio H

May 26, 2022, 2:55:15 PM5/26/22
Hi Yontal

hbcomm started havien issues after certain win10 updates and became unreliable as it is.
I switched back to CT3comm, inherited from old clipper's CA-Tools and it works like a charm.
It is included in the obsolete and abandoned xharbour.com commercial package, don't know if it's included in xharbour.org.

Regards
Claudio H