MEMOEDIT AUTOSAVE

Marco Boschi

Feb 21, 2024, 6:50:23 AMFeb 21
Hi, I hope you can read this my question.
Is it possible with some tricks to activate a kind of autosave?
For example every 60 seconds It saves in a TXT file the content of variable I'm editing? It happened that a program froze and the only way to close it was to close the cmd window.
Many thanks
Marco

Marco Boschi

Feb 21, 2024, 8:10:49 AMFeb 21
I've found memoedit.prg in my HD and I made a few small changes that are right for me,
where can I found memoedit.prg of (Build 20161123)?

in
METHOD Edit() CLASS TMemoEditor

I add this little code

if nNextKey == 0
nKey := Inkey( 60 ) // instead of Inkey(0)
else
nKey := nNextKey
nNextKey := 0
endif

also this one a few lines below

IF nKey = 0

@ 23 , 0 SAY nKey
@ 24 , 0 SAY ::GetText()
memowrit( "editazione_" + ute_dos + ".TXT" , ::GetText() , .F. )

ENDIF