Issue with HWGUI browse and ampersands

Gary Williams

May 28, 2022, 4:38:50 AM5/28/22
I have noticed that on browses, if the database field contain an ampersand(&), it is converted the same way ampersands are on menuitems, it is removed and the next character is underlined.

How do I get the ampersand ( the and symbol ) to display?
Something I am missing?

Enrico Maria Giordano

May 28, 2022, 4:50:42 AM5/28/22

Gary Williams

May 30, 2022, 8:46:03 PM5/30/22
Other than the Brazilian web forum, are their any english forums ? I was thinking Luis hung around here.
Weird that a browse control is affected,

Thanks Enrico, it seems the double ampersand works, as this is a live browse, guess I need
to determine where the cleanest spot is to convert.