whosaway.com going offline for 2 days

Mel Smith

Nov 21, 2021, 10:05:38 AM11/21/21
Hi All:
whosaway.com will be offline from late on Nov 21 thru to late on Nov 23.
-Mel

Mel Smith

Nov 24, 2021, 7:14:38 PM11/24/21
Hi All:
I'm back online after multi-problems getting set up in Arizona.
Now, I've got a busted dishwasher, Weeds and trees were overflowing, and had them (and my wallet) trimmed this morning.
Now, its time to have a beer !

Mel Smith

Nov 24, 2021, 7:17:13 PM11/24/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 8:05:38 AM UTC-7, Mel Smith wrote:
Oh, and I had to buy a new printer too. The extended time awayclogged up my Brother MFC-497DW, and I ended up buying an new HP 6455e deskjet which I finally got installed- Agony there too :((
-Mel

Dan

Nov 24, 2021, 10:07:26 PM11/24/21
At least this year the modem/internet provider is not creating problems!
(trying to be positive)
Dan

Enrico Maria Giordano

Nov 25, 2021, 3:17:43 AM11/25/21
Il 25/11/2021 01:14, Mel Smith ha scritto:

> I'm back online after multi-problems getting set up in Arizona.

Welcome back, despite all problems.

EMG

http://www.emagsoftware.it
http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic
http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum
http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg

dlzc

Nov 29, 2021, 10:55:50 AM11/29/21
Dear Mel:

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 5:14:38 PM UTC-7, meds...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm back online after multi-problems getting set up in Arizona.
> Now, I've got a busted dishwasher, Weeds and trees were overflowing,
> and had them (and my wallet) trimmed this morning.
> Now, its time to have a beer !

Welcome back.

I have a plumber visit scheduled this afternoon, for a leaky valve that sends water to my evaporative cooler. The joys of owning physical homes... at least they don't need oil changes and tires.

David A. Smith

Mel Smith

Nov 29, 2021, 11:30:27 AM11/29/21
Hi David:
I, too, have a 'swamp cooler' on the roof of my D/W home -- but don't need cooling this late in the season. But, I have a tech coming this morning to 'quote a price' on a *real* air conditioner and furnace replacement. Have a real leak in my wallet now :((