Offtopic: Anyone using ChatGPT or curious about it...

Ron Pinkas

Feb 15, 2024, 1:13:48 PMFeb 15
You are invited to to review https://xSyched.com

Dlzc

Feb 16, 2024, 10:24:59 AMFeb 16
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 12:13:48 PM UTC-6, Ron Pinkas wrote:
> You are invited to to review https://xSyched.com

I can't stand the autorefresh. If I've clicked on an arrow, the auto-next feature timer should be reset. Shot past 4-5 pages, forcing me to go back.

David A. Smith

Ron Pinkas

Feb 21, 2024, 3:37:08 PMFeb 21
Thanks for the important feedback David - will try to implement asap.

Ron Pinkas

Feb 21, 2024, 3:40:11 PMFeb 21
I did not understand the 2nd sentence - can you please provide more info?

Dlzc

Feb 21, 2024, 8:44:06 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 2:40:11 PM UTC-6, Ron Pinkas wrote:
> Dlzc wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 12:13:48 PM UTC-6, Ron Pinkas wrote:
> > > You are invited to to review https://xSyched.com
> >
> > Shot past 4-5 pages, forcing me to go back.
> >
> I did not understand the 2nd sentence - can you please provide more info?

It was corollary / consequence to the first sentence. If auto-refresh ignores keystrokes, then one click of mine is at least two "right arrows". I clicked twice, but ended up "five pages down the line".

If keyboard is idle for n seconds, then select next page. If keyboard is not idle, reset idle timer.

David A. Smith