Error: Unresolved external '_SSL_get_error' referenced from ...\TIPSSL.LIB|inetssl

Jmar

Oct 18, 2020, 2:04:14 PM10/18/20
Hello,

I try to add the TIP libraries to my application (xharbour Build 20201015 and Borland 5.8.2) to add access to webservices.

For this I have added these libraries and in this order:

tipssl.lib
libssl.lib
libcrypto.lib
tip.lib

I have created libssl.lib, libcrypto.lib from Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_1_1h.exe

and I have this error when building the application:

[1]:iLink32.Exe -aa -Tpe /IDebug @tfactur.bcl
Turbo Incremental Link 5.69 Copyright (c) 1997-2005 Borland
Error: Unresolved external '_SSL_get_error' referenced from C:\APPL\XHARBOUR\LIB\TIPSSL.LIB|inetssl

I need help, I have already invested a lot of time in this and I don't know how to continue.

Thanks for your help!

Enrico Maria Giordano

Oct 18, 2020, 3:26:00 PM10/18/20
Can you send me your libssl.lib and libcrypto.lib so I can check if they
are correctly generated?

EMG

http://www.emagsoftware.it
http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic
http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum
http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg

Jmar

Oct 19, 2020, 1:11:38 AM10/19/20
Hello, thanks for your help, to build the libraries I have used these commands:

implib -a libssl.lib libssl-1_1.dll
implib -a libcrypto.lib libcrypto-1_1.dll

I have published the files here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l4GdE4ASpOGPONh3GOYDNM3hkj5XtSc_?usp=sharing

Thank you

JM

Enrico Maria Giordano

Oct 19, 2020, 5:14:15 AM10/19/20
I tried your libs and got the error related to '_SSL_get_error'. So your
lib are not valid for an unknown reason. Do you want my libs? If yes,
please give me a mail address that accepts attachments (GMail doesn't).

Enrico Maria Giordano

Oct 19, 2020, 5:22:10 AM10/19/20

Il 19/10/2020 11:14, Enrico Maria Giordano ha scritto:

> I tried your libs and got the error related to '_SSL_get_error'. So your
> lib are not valid for an unknown reason. Do you want my libs? If yes,
> please give me a mail address that accepts attachments (GMail doesn't).

Ok, I sent them renamed to TXT. Please try them and let me know.
Message has been deleted

Fábio Oliveira

Aug 9, 2021, 11:03:52 AMAug 9
I have the same problem on Borland C++ 6. Can you share how you solved it?

Jmar

Aug 10, 2021, 1:00:30 PMAug 10
Hello,
I spent a lot of time but I couldn't fix it using the TIP librarie
I finally implemented it using the object MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.6.0

I attach an example that works correctly (the password is not valid but you will see that the web service responds)

regards

José Manuel Rodríguez

// =======================================================================
FUNCTION WSPreregistroEnvios()

Local oHttp
Local cLocation := "https://preregistroenviospre.correos.es/preregistroenvios"
Local cUser := "wusutest:password"
Local cAuthorization := hb_base64( cUser, Len( cUser ) )
Local cXml := MemoRead( "./ValidarDatos.xml" )

LOCAL cResponse

TRY
oHttp := CreateObject( "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.6.0" )
CATCH
msginfo( "Error de creacion" )
END

oHttp:Open( "POST", cLocation, .F. )
oHttp:SetRequestHeader( "Content-Type", "application/soap+xml" )
oHttp:SetRequestHeader( "Authorization", "Basic " + cAuthorization )
oHttp:setRequestHeader( "User-Agent", "EjecutandoWS" )

oHttp:Send( cXml )
cResponse := oHttp:ResponseText

msginfo( cResponse )

msginfo( Hb_ATokens( oHttp:getAllResponseHeaders(), CRLF ) )

return nil