Interested in xHarbour development

Sudip Bhattacharyya

Mar 26, 2022, 11:46:12 AM3/26/22
Hello Friends,

I am a Sr. Software Developer with 29+ years of programming experience. I have more than 20 years of experience of working with xHarbour. I also gave support to xHarbour.com for last 12 years. Moreover I am Sr. Software Developer of one of the most popular sales and accounting software apps in Europe developed with xHarbour.

I am searching for some new opportunities for software development from home (part time or full time). One thing more. I am also a macOS/iOS developer (Swift) who knows a bit of JS.

I am not sure, whether it's OK to post such message here. Please ignore if you don't like it.

Kind Regards,

Sudip

yontal

May 8, 2022, 7:42:51 PM5/8/22