hb_CheckSpanMode

Robert Campsmith

Sep 30, 2021, 3:35:45 PM9/30/21
Hey Everybody,

I just moved my xHarbour from my old WinXP box to a newer Win10 machine.
After getting everything moved over, I was actually able to build the
project (with the same old warnings, but no errors). However, when I try
to launch the executable, I get the following message:

"The procedure entry point hb_CheckSpanMode could not be located in the
dynamic link library."

It seems that the only place I can find the phrase 'hb_CheckSpanMode' is
in the xHbZipDll.dll

Any ideas or suggestions. It still builds and executes on the old XP box.

Thanks,
-- Robert

Enrico Maria Giordano

Sep 30, 2021, 3:39:55 PM9/30/21
If you are using xHarbour.com (not xHarbour.org) distribution then you
have to ask them for support, I'm afraid.

EMG

http://www.emagsoftware.it
http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic
http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum
http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg

Robert Campsmith

Oct 1, 2021, 3:05:22 PM10/1/21
Thanks Enrico,

Do you know how I go about contacting the xHarbour.com group?

Thanks,
--Robert

Enrico Maria Giordano

Oct 1, 2021, 3:19:54 PM10/1/21

Il 01/10/2021 21:05, Robert Campsmith ha scritto:

> Thanks Enrico,
>
> Do you know how I go about contacting the xHarbour.com group?

www.xharbour.com

Or just migrate to xharbour.org official distribution. :-)