How to compila sources using xharbour 64 bits?

reina...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2021, 7:39:28 PMJul 13
Hi guys, I'm not able to compile to 64 bits using xharbour 64 bits.

I thank

Reynaldo Henrique

Mel Smith

Jul 14, 2021, 6:43:14 PMJul 14
On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 5:39:28 PM UTC-6, reina...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm not able to compile to 64 bits using xharbour 64 bits.

Hi Reynaldo:
Which build/version of xHarbour are you using to build with. I have a BCC7364 version 10264 available on my site (whosaway.com) to download/use if you wish.
In any case, what error did you get when when you used *your* version of xHarbour to build your app ??

Perhaps, Enrico, David or I can help .

-Mel

reina...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2021, 9:50:53 PMJul 14
xHarbour 1.2.3 Intl. (SimpLex) (Build 20201212)
and bcc740

Reynaldo Henrique

reina...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2021, 10:00:44 PMJul 14
I tried to download from your site, but it gives an error:
The requested URL /files/hb3264_bin_mingw_plus_2104281802.zip was not found on this server.

Reynaldo Henrique

Mel Smith

Jul 14, 2021, 10:09:23 PMJul 14
Hi Reynaldo:
As my site suggests, please email me your external IP address, and I'll authorize download access.
I noted that you attempted to download BCC first, and then tried MinGW.
So, after I'm able to authorize download access, you will be able to get whatever you need.
-Mel

Mel Smith

Jul 14, 2021, 10:23:47 PMJul 14
Hi Reynaldo:
I just did some 'guessing', and I now have you authorized to download. But, I still need your email address to complete the registration.
-Mel

reina...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2021, 12:37:47 PMJul 15
My e-mail address is reina...@gmail.com

Reynaldo Henrique

Mel Smith

Jul 15, 2021, 12:46:47 PMJul 15

> > > Hi Reynaldo:
> > > As my site suggests, please email me your external IP address, and I'll authorize download access.
> > > I noted that you attempted to download BCC first, and then tried MinGW.
> > > So, after I'm able to authorize download access, you will be able to get whatever you need.
> > > -Mel
> > Hi Reynaldo:
> > I just did some 'guessing', and I now have you authorized to download. But, I still need your email address to complete the registration.
> > -Mel
> My e-mail address is reina...@gmail.com
>
> Reynaldo Henrique

Hi Reynaldo:

Your address is hidden here. Just send me an email to sup...@whosaway.com with your current externl IP Address for me to finalize the download access.
-Mel

reina...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2021, 1:34:17 PMJul 15
Now I can download the file. I just download it.

after instal xharbour, it gives an error message:

Turbo Incremental Link64 6.75 Copyright (c) 1997-2016 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Fatal: Unable to open file 'COMMON.LIB'
bcc64.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 2 (use -v to see invocation)

Reynaldo Henrique

reina...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2021, 1:45:56 PMJul 15
Now I've discovered the error: I can compile now. It generated the executable. I needed to change the build script.

Thanks for the help.

Reynaldo Henrique

Mel Smith

Jul 15, 2021, 2:06:42 PMJul 15
Hi Reynaldo:
As I noted in a private email, I hope you can share your build script with us all. Because we like to see the various ways we all build apps.
Thanks, and Glad you got your 64-bit app working.
-Mel