VRML examples

smwa...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99
I am looking for examples of simple VRML code, to help me get started on a
project I am working on, just simple things like desks, and computers, and
also being able to show a corridor, if anybody knows of any good sites, I
would love to hear from you, thankyou.

Sarah Watson

Bob Crispen

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99
smwa...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> I am looking for examples of simple VRML code, to help me get started on a
> project I am working on, just simple things like desks, and computers, and
> also being able to show a corridor, if anybody knows of any good sites, I
> would love to hear from you, thankyou.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/ -- look at Worlds, Models,
and Examples.
--
Bob Crispen
cri...@hiwaay.net

ooooooooh

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99

mickybr...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2016, 1:12:57 AM12/1/16
You can follow the link below for VRML models
http://www.ocnus.com/models/