لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

Tree representations of programs (Was... Anybody there?)

مرّة مشاهدة واحدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

samir_sekkat_[samir.sekkat@bigfoot.com]

غير مقروءة،
14‏/03‏/2001، 2:17:48 م14‏/3‏/2001
إلى
In article <94ktt7$eao$1...@xsdev1.blackrock.com>, Ira D. Baxter
[idba...@semdesigns.com] says...
> Tree representations (as data structures) of programs are good because they
> organize the program
> according the structure of the programming language phrases.
> (This far better than organizing the program according to text characters).

Although I am not a friend of Microsoft, they have developed (but not
marketed as far as I know) a technology based entirely on a tree
representation of programs.

You find more in the US patent 6.097.888
Method and system for reducing a intentional program tree represented by
high level computational constructs

I can send a description of "Intentional Programming" in WinWord format
if someone wants it.

--
Samir Sekkat
Munich, Germany

ira_d._baxter_[idbaxter@semdesigns.com]

غير مقروءة،
19‏/03‏/2001، 10:44:31 ص19‏/3‏/2001
إلى
IDEs based on tree representations go way back; there was lots
of fine work at Carnegie Mellon in the early 80s on this.
As usual, way back before Microsoft (re)invented them.

Intentional programming is just a disguise
what is simiply procedural implementation of tree-to-tree rewriting.
(Yes, I've used MS's "intentional programming" tool).

--
Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D. CTO Semantic Designs, Inc.
http://www.semdesigns.com

<Samir Sekkat [samir....@bigfoot.com]> wrote in message

0 رسالة جديدة