Anybody there?

daniel_goodburn_[goodburn@ozemail.com.au]

Jan 23, 2001, 8:04:39 AM1/23/01
to comp-lan...@moderators.isc.org
Hi,

Although no one seems to use this newsgroup it seems to be the most
appropriately named group for my question so here goes.

I'm looking for references that discusses the pros and cons of tree
representations of programs. Why are trees good for expressing programs or
why are they used so generally? It seems like a question that would have
been answered ages ago, but I can't find any references that explain this
straightout.

Regards,

Daniel