`transaction `event

Jun 1, 2022, 5:15:21 PM6/1/22
I understand that `event is when the signal *transitions* to/from a value. `transaction is when a signal is assigned a value, even if the value is the same as the previous value.

My question is what is `transaction`event ? Does it mean that -both- a transaction and an event has taken place on a signal or does it mean that either a transaction OR an event has taken place on the given signal. Is it an AND of transaction and event or is it an OR?