Research Assistantship at the Graduate School, Dept. of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, Korea
The [AI Accelerator Design Lab] of the Hallym University seek to recruit promising PhD and MSc or MSc-PhD research students.
The selected students will conduct research in the [Edge Computing for Deep Learning Algorithms].
Interested applicants should contact Prof. Lee, Jeong-Gun. His contact details are as follows:
- E-mail: jeongg...@hallym.ac.kr
- URL: https://sites.google.com/site/embeddedsochallymuniv/home
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
O For Master’s program (or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students should hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
O For Doctoral program: students should hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
• Important Requirements:
O Good background in the area(s) of research (Deep learning, Jetson Embedded GPU or FPGA)
O Good programming skills (Verilog HDL, CUDA, OpenCL)
O Good English language skills- written and oral
O Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
O Good ability for highly motivated independent research
• Listed below are some features of this research assistantship and the expected benefits of the program for successful applicants:
O Support full tuition fees for whole study period
O Monthly Allowance of 1,000,000 - 1,200,000 won (KRW) per month
O Extra allowances based on research performance
O Full support for Conference Participation
Duration: Direct MSc- 2years, PhD- 3years, MSc-PhD Combined- 4years
Application Procedure (Deadline: 31 Oct. 2022 Korean time (GMT +9))
Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Jeong-Gun Lee (jeongg...@hallym.ac.kr
1) CV (to include names, date of birth, nationality, sex, contact details, education, work experience, publications). Only electronic applications are accepted.
2) Academic transcripts
3) Brief summary of most recent thesis and the status (eg accepted, in progress, submitted, etc)