Verilog Code for Parallel CRC encoding and Decoding using LFSR

KRISHNA CHAITHANYA

Apr 22, 2022, 6:47:59 AM4/22/22
Kindly suggest or provide the Verilog code parallel CRC generation using LFSR and using polynomial for 256-bit data with a 32-bit polynomial.

Hariprasad Bhat

May 1, 2022, 2:58:23 AM5/1/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 4:17:59 PM UTC+5:30, chait...@gmail.com wrote:
> Kindly suggest or provide the Verilog code parallel CRC generation using LFSR and using polynomial for 256-bit data with a 32-bit polynomial.
Hi,

Kindly Refer to below link.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283294945_Concurrent_Generation_of_Pseudo_Random_Numbers_with_LFSR_of_Fibonacci_and_Galois_Type

With this you can implement your requirements.
I have implemented 64-bit & 128 bit scrambler using attached paper & it is working fine.

With Regards,
HP Bhat