Anyone using Multix Pathfinder

Dean Schulze

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

Is anyone using the Source-Navigator (a.k.a. Pathfinder)
IDE/Editor/Browser tool from Multix Software? I tried to
register for a demo version, but never heard back from them.
A second attempt met with a web server problem on their end.

Is Multix still alive? If so I would appreciate any
comments on their Source-Navigator product.

--

Dean Schulze

"You plot the growth of the NEA [National Education Association] and
the dropping of SAT scores, and they're inversely proportional.
The problems are unions in the schools. The problem is bureaucracy.
I'm one of these people who believes the best thing we could ever do
is go to the full voucher system."

Steve Jobs
Wired Magazine, Feb. 96
http://www.hotwired.com/wired/4.02/features/jobs.html

Zsolt Koppamy

Sep 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/9/96
to Dean Schulze, jkoppany

Yes we are still alive and you can register at: www.multix.de

--
Zsolt Koppany zkop...@multix.de
multiX Software Tel: +49-231-9759737 Fax: +49-231-9759710

Andreas Wagner

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

> Is Multix still alive? If so I would appreciate any
> comments on their Source-Navigator product.

Yes Multix is still alive here the address:

Janos Koppany
jkop...@multix.n-e-t.de
http://www.multix.n-e-t.de/
[194.45.42.26]