Feb virtual meetup

stevel

Feb 12, 2024, 1:02:49 AMFeb 12
A reminder that the next meetup will be held [clock format 1707850800] Tuesday 13 February 2024 at 11am US West, 1pm US Central, 2pm US East, 7pm UTC, 7pm UK, 8pm Western Europe, Wednesday 12:30am India, 3am Australia West / Singapore / China, 4am Japan, 6am Australia East, 8am New Zealand.

Given the time I’m unlikely to be present and Harald is on vacation so I’d appreciate someone else taking the lead.

-- Steve