Exit code: 3221225477 working with tdbc::mysql

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2022, 10:25:57 PM8/15/22
Hello,
testing this script (parameters are not real, of course):

package require tdbc::mysql

tdbc::mysql::connection create test_conn -user test_admin -passwd test_passw -db test -host www.test.com -port 3306
set consulta "SELECT * FROM entes"
set sentencia [test_conn prepare $consulta ]
$sentencia foreach row {
puts $row
}
$sentencia close
test_conn close

I get this
>Exit code: 3221225477

However, using this

puts [test_conn evaldirect $consulta ]
i get the right lists.
So, something is wrong with "prepare" or i've made a mistake ?
Thanks,

Alejandro

Siri Cruise

Aug 15, 2022, 11:10:52 PM8/15/22
In article
<c6af484d-4ac9-4e89...@googlegroups.com>,
"lamuzz...@gmail.com" <lamuzz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I get this
> >Exit code: 3221225477

Perhaps
https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=103584

I have arrived at the Bulk Data Transfer step (last step) without
errors so far but now now I get an error saying:
"ERROR: Determine number of rows to copy: Error getting row count
from source tables, wbcopytables exited with code 3221225477
Failed"

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2022, 7:16:48 PM8/16/22
It's this anwser some kind of SPAM ?

Dave

Aug 17, 2022, 12:03:37 AM8/17/22
hex(3221225477) = 0xC0000005

I may be completely wrong as I am no windoze person. However it's been
my limited experience that this error is in some ways related to Unix
0C5 which is an addressing exception. Depending on where this occurs it
is, of course, either in mysql or Tcl or your code -- a bug for every case.
--
computerjock AT mail DOT com

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2022, 8:35:49 PM8/17/22
Yes, my guess is that is something like that ... But it's no easy trace the problem ...

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2022, 10:01:55 PM8/17/22
I can't debug to c level but the problem is related to dll files. After testing several versions of libmariadb.dll, i can confirm that only 3.1.17 works, both 3.2.7 and 3.3.1 fails.

Harald Oehlmann

Aug 18, 2022, 3:00:12 AM8/18/22

Am 18.08.2022 um 04:01 schrieb lamuzz...@gmail.com:
> I can't debug to c level but the problem is related to dll files. After testing several versions of libmariadb.dll, i can confirm that only 3.1.17 works, both 3.2.7 and 3.3.1 fails.

I see your ticket https://core.tcl-lang.org/tdbcmysql/info/78b1ea5622dc2f1a

Let's continue discussion there.

Thanks,
Harald

Kevin Kenny

Sep 17, 2022, 3:22:29 PM9/17/22
The problem should be fixed in tdbc::mysql 1.1.5.

An interim workaround is to install an Oracle MySQL client library alongside the MariaDB one. The Oracle client works fine against the MariaDB server (or I'd have surely noticed this problem sooner. I have both clients on my testing machine.)

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 4:35:43 PM9/17/22
This fix will works ok with 8.6 ?