tcler's wiki

pd

Feb 6, 2024, 5:41:20 PMFeb 6
Is there any way to change the email associated to a wiki.tcl-lang.org account?

I have a user but don't remember the password neither the email so I cannot reset the password.

Also I would like how to edit a wiki page, in [1] is said to 'Click the "edit" link in the left column. You will be presented an edit form.' but I cannot find any edit link or "left column" in wiki pages, maybe this help page is an old one and info is obsolete.

regards

[1] https://wiki.tcl-lang.org/page/How+to+edit+these+wiki+pages

Luc

Feb 6, 2024, 5:50:45 PMFeb 6
**************************

Yes, that information regarding the left column is outdated. To edit a
page, you need to click "Page" at the top then "Edit" but "Edit" will
not be visible if you're not logged in.

Note that you need to enable Javascript in your browser for that.

I don't know how to change the email. Sorry. Hopefully someone else
does and will help you. You can probably just forget about it and
create a new account with another email though.

--
Luc

Harald Oehlmann

Feb 7, 2024, 1:21:58 AMFeb 7
About the E-Mail: contact Steve Landars via E-Mail or TkChat. Australian
Time-Zone !

Take care,
Harald

pd

Feb 7, 2024, 4:55:03 PMFeb 7
El miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2024 a las 7:21:58 UTC+1, Harald Oehlmann escribió:

> About the E-Mail: contact Steve Landars via E-Mail or TkChat. Australian
> Time-Zone !

Thanks, I did it and problem solved ;-)