library for "active" directed cyclic graph in canvas

pd

Feb 2, 2024, 10:33:35 AMFeb 2
Hello,

I wonder if there exist a library to paint "active" directed cyclic graph in a tk canvas, with "active" I mean you can click and drag'n'drop on nodes and arrows , keeping the nodes relationships (i.e keep connected nodes and arrows when moving them arround)

The purpose is to be able to draw flow diagrams, not exactly DFD or PFD but simple rounded nodes with arrows connecting them.

It's somehow related to PIC and derivatives but I don't want a DSL to generate images (as PIC) but a point and click graphical construction library.

Something like Swank Canvas Connectors
https://wiki.tcl-lang.org/page/Swank+Canvas+Connectors

I'm aware of things like pikchr, diagram in tk lib and similar ones

regards