Solved critical issue in Plotchart

瀏覽次數:128 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alexandru

未讀,
2018年12月10日 下午1:46:282018/12/10
收件者:
See Ticket and solution below. Please update official release.

http://core.tcl.tk/tcllib/tktview/8c91e46800f569566ac60c7ded7c321b52f67a15

Thanks.
Alexandru

Arjen Markus

未讀,
2018年12月11日 凌晨2:23:342018/12/11
收件者:
Ah, thanks for this - I will try and get this into the repository asap.

Regards,

Arjen

Alexandru

未讀,
2018年12月11日 清晨6:58:172018/12/11
收件者:
Glad to be able to help...

There is another bug: When I format the axes labels with "$p yconfig -format %.1f" the curve dissapears. Don't know why...

Arjen Markus

未讀,
2018年12月11日 清晨7:02:202018/12/11
收件者:
That is actually documented, I am afraid - the whole thing is cleaned, as you could also put in a new range. But I could do this in a subtler way. I wil have a look.

Regards,

Arjen

Alexandru

未讀,
2018年12月11日 下午1:27:072018/12/11
收件者:
Couldn't find anything about this in the docs. What should I do to make -format work?

Arjen Markus

未讀,
2018年12月12日 上午9:43:012018/12/12
收件者:
The behaviour of the -scale option is actually documented:

"scale scale_data

New scale data for the axis, i.e. a 3-element list containing minimum, maximum and stepsize for the axis, in this order.

Beware: Setting this option will clear all data from the plot."

I checked the code (did not try a small test though) and it is supposed to make sure the clearing only occurs if you reset the scale. But I should probably test it

Regards,

Arjen

Arjen Markus

未讀,
2018年12月13日 凌晨2:53:362018/12/13
收件者:
I checked with the script below that -format works as intended: it merely changes the axis labels and leaves the data intact:

pack [canvas .c]
set p [::Plotchart::createXYPlot .c {0 100 20} {0 1000 250}]

$p plot data 0.0 100.0
$p plot data 100.0 100.0

after 1000 {
$p xconfig -format "%12.4e"
}

Can you show me a small script that demonstrates the problem you have?

Regards,

Arjen

Alexandru

未讀,
2018年12月14日 下午1:46:332018/12/14
收件者:
Sorry, I can't. I use now Ukaz for generating the plots and I deleted the old code. I needed Plotchart to create Bode plots with logarithmic x axis. When I used -format, the plot was empty. Perhaps it happens only with createLogXYPlot?

I would have stick with Plotchart but I wanted the plots to be scalable and zoomable...

Arjen Markus

未讀,
2018年12月17日 凌晨3:30:352018/12/17
收件者:
Fair enough - Plotchart indeed does not do that sort of things.

Hm, I will have to check the situation regarding createLogXYPlot, but the underlying code ought to be the same.

Regards,

Arjen
0 則新訊息