Two important (to me) Tcl-related sites are down

已查看 80 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

jemptymethod

未读,
2018年2月11日 06:07:022018/2/11
收件人
Two Tcl-related sites are down from which I would like to download tclkit's and/or tcllib: https://core.tcl.tk/ and http://tclkits.rkeene.org/

Can I expect this to only be temporary or has this been the case for some time? Is there some way to contact the maintainers of these sites, or might they be regulars on comp.lang.tcl and possibly see this?

Thanks in advance...George

Donal K. Fellows

未读,
2018年2月11日 06:55:382018/2/11
收件人
On 11/02/2018 11:06, jemptymethod wrote:
> Can I expect this to only be temporary or has this been the case for some time?

I'd guess it is temporary; core was definitely up yesterday (around 18
hours ago) as I did a commit then.

Donal.
--
Donal Fellows — Tcl user, Tcl maintainer, TIP editor.

jemptymethod

未读,
2018年2月11日 08:13:132018/2/11
收件人
Back up as of right now, thanks...George

jemptymethod

未读,
2018年2月11日 08:15:502018/2/11
收件人
https://core.tcl.tk/ anyway (other still down -- I swear I downloaded a tclkit from that site yesterday. Wanted to download an older one to see if something I'm encountering might be a bug, more about that possibly in another post)

jemptymethod

未读,
2018年2月12日 06:35:292018/2/12
收件人