June 2022 Tcl Meetup

stevel

Jun 9, 2022, 8:05:14 PM6/9/22
The monthly Tcl Virtual Meetup is held the second Tuesday of each month, the time varies from month-to-month to accomodate various timezones.

The next meetup will be held at [clock format 1655218800] - Tuesday 14th June 2022 6am US West, 8am US central, 9am US east, 2pm UK, 3pm Western Europe, 6:30pm India, 9pm Australia west / Singapore / China, 10pm Japan, 11pm Australia east, 1am New Zealand).

Possible topics include which extensions do you use?

Further details are available on the Tcler's Wiki at https://wiki.tcl-lang.org

stevel

Jun 9, 2022, 8:15:45 PM6/9/22
Apologies, the clock format was wrong ... it should be 1655211600

The times listed as am/pm are correct.

Harald Oehlmann

Jun 10, 2022, 2:34:01 AM6/10/22
Great and thank you. The time is very confortable for Europe.
Unfortunately, I have a conflicting meeting at the same time for 2 hours.

I may look in after it, if anybody is still there after 2 hours.

I wish you a fruitful meeting !
With pleasure, I saw the tagging of TCL 8.6.13 and the difficult detail
work on new text widget by Francois and Brian.

I will be in Vienna for ETCL physical meeting.

Thank you all,
Harald

stevel

Jun 14, 2022, 2:10:03 AM6/14/22
Just a reminder that the June Tcl Virtual Meetup is on today - Tuesday 14th June. Details below.