Tk is not fire Double-Click Event......

Changmin Heo

Jun 28, 2002, 4:42:24 AM6/28/02
Hi, all....

I test next command with wish ....
bind . <1> {puts stdout Click}
bind . <Double-1> {puts stdout Double-Click}

I click the wish window serveral times....
, but Console print 'Click" only....

Is it bugs? or I must do something else?

help me..

Darren New

Jun 28, 2002, 11:39:16 AM6/28/02
Changmin Heo wrote:
> Is it bugs? or I must do something else?

Works for me. Maybe your double-click time is configured to be so short (or
your X server is so slow) that by the time "Click" is printed the
double-click time has expired? Try adjusting that first, I'd say, or don't
bind the single-click event.

--
Darren New
** http://home.san.rr.com/dnew/DNResume.html **

My brain needs a "back" button so I can
remember where I left my coffee mug.

Changmin Heo

Jul 2, 2002, 12:26:33 AM7/2/02
> Works for me. Maybe your double-click time is configured to be so short (or
> your X server is so slow) that by the time "Click" is printed the
> double-click time has expired? Try adjusting that first, I'd say, or don't
> bind the single-click event.

I use a MS-Window System..
I adjusted double-click in Window control panel..
and I did not bind the sigle-click event...

But No Double-click event have fired by Tk...

Is this a problem of window version?

Gerald W. Lester

Jul 2, 2002, 1:15:46 AM7/2/02
No:

% bind . <1> {puts stdout Click}
(bin) 2 % bind . <Double-1> {puts stdout Double-Click}
Click
Click
Double-Click
(bin) 3 % parray tcl_platform