Tcl for Creo Parametric - YouTube Video #04

Tcl 4 Creo

Jul 25, 2022, 7:37:29 AM7/25/22
Video Number 4 is out.
Ready to Develop in Creo Parametric within seconds. Shows Setup and Complete Worker App creation on the fly, for STEP and DXF, in Tcl and with the p-Shell package.

https://youtu.be/hwN600UR5cA

Alexandru

Jul 25, 2022, 3:23:54 PM7/25/22
Interesting. So where/how can I get the package?

Tcl 4 Creo

Jul 26, 2022, 8:04:03 AM7/26/22
Hello Alexandru, I have send you a Mail, Check your Inbox and/or your Spam folder,

Stefano Giombetti

Jun 16, 2023, 1:40:59 PM6/16/23
Hello, where I found information to get the package?

Tcl 4 Creo

Jun 25, 2023, 10:05:06 AM6/25/23
Hello Stefano, this depends on the Creo Version you want to use. The latest Creo Version is 10.

If you get the package compiled with Creo 8, it will not work with Creo 4, for example.

Next I want to know your what you want to accomplish, because even Creo Toolkit has different sub packages.
If I know what you want to do, I can tell you if you can archive this.

You will get a 8.6.9 Sandbox with a couple of packages including unlocked p-Shell DLL for synchronous Mode, and a dynamic loadable dll for a-synchronous Mode.

Note: This is the only scriptable solution I know, which runs in synchronous Mode. JLink will only run a-synchronous, this means you have a (RPC) communication overhead.

Tcl 4 Creo

Jun 25, 2023, 10:06:59 AM6/25/23
For more detailed information, please send me a Mail.