What version of Tcl introduced Tcl_Obj's?

Dave

Aug 5, 2022, 7:28:47 PM8/5/22
I ran across this: https://www.cs.cornell.edu/dali/

It looked interesting but the code is >very< old (ca. 1999, targeting
Tcl 8.2). That version of Tcl does not have Tcl_Obj's. Rather than go
back that far, can anyone tell me what version of Tcl introduced
Tcl_Obj's? If I'm going to mess with this, I'd at least want to start
with the last version of Tcl prior to the introduction of Tcl_Obj's.

--
computerjock AT mail DOT com

Dave

Aug 5, 2022, 7:42:02 PM8/5/22
Never mind. It was Tcl 8 that introduced Tcl_Obj's.