Anyone use Speedmaxx (CPQ Tool) with TCL?

Bognar Csaba

Sep 27, 2022, 2:58:40 AM9/27/22
Hi everybody.

I am looking for people who use and know the SpeedMaxx development environment.

CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) can be developed with this development environment. And it's based on TCL.

I am a beginner and would like to connect with people who may know.

Cheers

Christian Gollwitzer

Sep 27, 2022, 2:42:38 PM9/27/22
Am 27.09.22 um 08:58 schrieb Bognar Csaba:
> Hi everybody.
>
> I am looking for people who use and know the SpeedMaxx development environment.
>
> CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) can be developed with this development environment. And it's based on TCL.

I've never heard about it, but when I google for speedmaxx, it seems to
be connected to 3D CAD software, so maybe Alexandru could be interested?

Christian

Alexandru

Sep 27, 2022, 9:11:03 PM9/27/22
I'm afraid it's new to me to.
It would be interesting to know people how use it.
Maybe our customers are using it but it never came up in our communications.

Bognar Csaba

Sep 29, 2022, 5:24:49 AM9/29/22
Yes, you can also work with CAD.
Used by sales departments, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) configurator can be programmed with it. Our company also uses it, and I just got into it and wanted to find people who know it.
And of course the Program uses the TCL programming language.