for details. Changes include:
* The very latest precompiled DLLs and shared libraries.
* Much better <TABLE> support. Complex pages (for example
the Scriptics homepage) that use <TABLE> for layout are
now rendered correctly. WIDTH= attributes in <TD> work
properly. Text flows around tables if ALIGN= is used
* Support for <SCRIPT>...</SCRIPT> has been added.
<APPLET> and <EMBED> will be working soon.
* You can now download a demonstration Tcl script that
shows how to use the widget.
* Instructions on anonymous CVS access to the source repository
have been added to the web page.