NEED Windows RAS / DUN extension for Tcl ASAP!!

Dave LeBlanc

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
If you have one or know where I can find a Remote Access Services
(RAS) or Dialup Networking (DUN) extension for Tcl 8.2 or higher,
please let me know ASAP

Copies to my email would be vastly appreciated.

David LeBlanc

David Gravereaux

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
whi...@accessone.com (Dave LeBlanc) wrote:

Hi David,

% exec rasdial.exe ...

it's a commandline tool, at least here on WinNT. It doesn't iterate
phonebooks, though, which is a shame. There's also rasphone.exe which pops up
a dialog for what entry to dial. It isn't blocking (it exits before it's
done). It probably won't be so user-friendly to exec from Tcl.

C:\>rasdial /?
USAGE:
rasdial entryname [username [password|*]] [/DOMAIN:domain]
[/PHONE:phonenumber] [/CALLBACK:callbacknumber]
[/PHONEBOOK:phonebookfile] [/PREFIXSUFFIX]

rasdial [entryname] /DISCONNECT

rasdial

Command completed successfully.

C:\>rasdial
Connected to
MauiGateway.com

--
* David Gravereaux *
Tomahawk Software Group

If knowledge is power, how come the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know?
That isn't very empowering.

Keith Lea

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
"Dave LeBlanc" <whi...@accessone.com> wrote in message

> If you have one or know where I can find a Remote Access Services
> (RAS) or Dialup Networking (DUN) extension for Tcl 8.2 or higher,
> please let me know ASAP
>
> Copies to my email would be vastly appreciated.
>
> David LeBlanc

http://www.idcomm.com/personal/newnham/ncSoft/index.htm

try that.

-kl