info about ::tcl::build-info

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2022, 2:25:14 PM8/28/22
i'm debugging (well, something like that) an error (sigsev) in the last version of tdbd::mysql working on win32 and tcl 8.6.11.
At first , i get the error (accoding to gdb) in this line

if (Tcl_GetCommandInfo(interp, "::tcl::build-info", &info)) {

I'm searching information about "build-info" but i don't found something that help me. Where i could looking for information about it?
Thanks,

Alejandro

*Disclaimer : i'm not c expert and my tools are not the edgy :-)

Schelte

Aug 28, 2022, 4:01:17 PM8/28/22
On 28/08/2022 20:25, lamuzz...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm searching information about "build-info" but i don't found something that help me. Where i could looking for information about it?

See TIP #599: https://core.tcl-lang.org/tips/doc/trunk/tip/599.md

So build-info was only added in Tcl 8.7. Then it's not surprising that
you get an error when you are trying to build something that uses it,
against Tcl 8.6.11.

Schelte

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2022, 7:12:16 PM8/28/22
> So build-info was only added in Tcl 8.7. Then it's not surprising that
> you get an error when you are trying to build something that uses it,
> against Tcl 8.6.11.
>

> Schelte

Oh, i see , thanks.
Exists something like a data dictionary in order to search this things ?

Alejandro