Tablelist: Error in scaleutil::patchWinTheme because of missing scalings

Manfred Schwarz

Jul 22, 2021, 7:10:33 AMJul 22
Hi Csaba,

inside the procedure "scaleutil::patchWinTheme" you are handling scalings from 125% up to 200%.
A user of my application uses a 4K display with a scaling of 225%. Therefore he get an error (can't read "arr(225)": no such element in array) when the procedure is called.
Could you please add this scaling, or a common solution for higher scalings to the procedure?

I have already added a workaround to my application, but it would be great, if there will be a fix in next versions of tablelist.

Manfred

nemethi

Jul 22, 2021, 10:32:41 AMJul 22
Am 22.07.21 um 13:10 schrieb Manfred Schwarz:
Oops, you are right! I will fix this for the next Tablelist version.
For now, a quick workaround consists in inserting the line

if {$pct > 200} {
set pct 200
}

just before line #374 of the file scaleutil.tcl, which reads:

set height $arr($pct)

Many thanks for your bug report!

--
Csaba Nemethi https://www.nemethi.de mailto:csaba....@t-online.de

Manfred Schwarz

Jul 23, 2021, 4:52:43 AMJul 23
Hi Csaba,

Thank you for your quick reply and your great work on the tablelist package . I use it a lot.

Manfred

Harald Oehlmann

Jul 28, 2021, 4:52:15 AMJul 28
Just to mention, that the same file is present in great scrollutil
package and should also be patched.

Thank you,
Harald