USENIX slides

John Ousterhout

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
At the USENIX Conference a couple of weeks ago I gave two talks, the
conference keynote, which talked about the rise of integration
applications and the increasing importance of scripting languages
like Tcl, and a Tcl/Tk birds-of-a-feather session in which I gave
an update on activities in the open source Tcl/Tk community and at
Scriptics. In case you're interested, I've just posted the slides
for both of these talks on my personal home page:

http://www.scriptics.com/people/john.ousterhout
John Ousterhout 650-210-0102 tel
Chief Executive Officer 650-210-0101 fax
Scriptics Corporation john.ou...@scriptics.com
The Tcl Platform Company http://www.scriptics.com

John Ousterhout

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
Oops, I forgot to push all of the changes to my home page through the
firewall to our external Web server before posting my last message.
I've
done this now, so the USENIX slides should truly be available now.
Thanks to Larry Virden for pointing out this error.