I have just released a new version of TclCurl updated for libcurl 7.12.2,
with TclCurl you can download and upload files using protocols like
ftp, http, https, ldap, telnet, dict, gopher and file.
* New features:
* New configure options:
* ftpaccount: When an FTP server asks for "account data"
after user name and password has been provided.
* sourceurl: When set, it enables a FTP third party transfer.
* sourcequote: Exactly like '-quote', but for the source host.
* The following options are now obsolete 'sourcehost', 'sourcepath',
'sourceport' and 'pasvhost'.
* curl::versioninfo will indicate if there is support for
* More information can be obtained using 'curl::getinfo':
* numconnects: to get the number of new connections
TclCurl had to create to achieve the previous transfer.
* sslengines: returns a list of the OpenSSL crypto-engines
* httpconnectcode: returns the last received proxy
response code to a CONNECT request
* Bug fix:
* Fixed the "-sourcepostquote" option.
* Daniel A. Steffen fixed a bug with parallel builds.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make builds for Windows
with SSL, I'd be very grateful if someone who knows something
about mingw would take a look.
Since the last TclCurl, there has been many changes in libcurl which
you can check at:
For more information, please visit:
Share the wonders,
[[Send Tcl/Tk announcements to tcl-an...@mitchell.org
Announcements archived at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tcl_announce/
Send administrivia to tcl-announ...@mitchell.org
Tcl/Tk at http://tcl.tk/ ]]