Dolphin Goodies??

iro

May 12, 2021, 3:31:00 AMMay 12
Making a return to the light after (too) many years in the dark...

Apologies if the answer is already there but I didn't manage to find it if it is. Is there a repository of dolphin goodies anywhere?

I came across the list on the Dolphin Wiki in github but an awful lot of links are now broken.

Ian

john.a...@gmail.com

May 12, 2021, 6:06:06 AMMay 12
Hi Ian - welcome back!

There are a number of goodies gathered together in the Dolphin Contributions repository:

https://github.com/dolphinsmalltalk/Contributions

These are effectively community-maintained, so some may not work with the latest Dolphin version (you can raise issues if this is the case and someone may help).

I also maintain a number of Dolphin-related repositories:

https://github.com/rko281?tab=repositories

Cheers.

John