burning river goodies v6.2?

john c

Nov 2, 2021, 12:56:52 PM11/2/21
hi all,

does anyone know if there is still a download source for this?

thanks,

john

john.a...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2021, 4:34:24 AM11/3/21
Hi John - not sure about that specific version but the Burning River goodies are part of the Dolphin Contributions repository:

https://github.com/dolphinsmalltalk/Contributions/tree/master/Burning%20River

Any use?

john c

Nov 3, 2021, 7:55:31 AM11/3/21
hi john,

thanks for the reply.

unfortunately, it doesn't have the pkg i'm looking for. bob posted that v6,2 included a pkg with a rule engine, i'm fooling around with an "expert system" to solve a matching problem. unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anything around in smalltalk in this area. i've spent days searching web for anything and i've found nothing.

thanks again,

john

Zenchess

Nov 4, 2021, 12:48:30 AM11/4/21
Turns out I actually have this, I've been trying to collect as many dolphin packages as I can find over the years...
It does have the Rule package.

Here's a link: http://www.zenchess.com/dolphin/GoodiesX6.2.zip

john c

Nov 4, 2021, 6:52:58 AM11/4/21
thank you very much! i'll give it a try.

john