using an unregistered dll

john c

Dec 18, 2021, 8:24:39 AM12/18/21
hi all,

i'm trying to use a dll which won't register in win 10, "no entry point found". i have the source but i can't figure out what's going wrong. i confess until last week i never used visual studio. i'm still working on this.

but , although i welcome advice on this, it's not my question. i can successfully generate a tlb file and process it in dolphin. when i go to generate the stubs the generate button is not enabled. i assume that's back to the registration issue.

my question is there anyway to use the dll given the present situation?

thanks in advance,

john