COM Server example

steve Zara

Oct 30, 2021, 2:12:58 PM10/30/21
Is there documentation anywhere as to how to set up a COM server in Dolphin 7? There is code in the Image, such as the Random Stream example, but I haven't managed to get use of the COM service to work (usually errors about not being able to start the Dolphin VM).

vin...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2021, 11:24:45 PM10/31/21
On Sunday, 31 October 2021 at 04:12:58 UTC+10, steve...@...com wrote:
> Is there documentation anywhere as to how to set up a COM server in Dolphin 7? There is code in the Image, such as the Random Stream example, but I haven't managed to get use of the COM service to work (usually errors about not being able to start the Dolphin VM).

Hi Steve

There is a section in the Help File (Programming Cookbook > Creating COM components) that mentions implementing COM servers:

"This section covers the use of Dolphin to implement COM components, in other words the implementation of COM servers..."

Vince