Community Edition Registration Error

theSilama

Feb 28, 2021, 6:47:59 AM2/28/21
Sorry if this the wrong place but I am new to the group.
I haven't seen any mention of this for some time but I have dowloaded and installed Dolphin Smalltalk and when I run it I get the "Community Edition Registration Error - can't communicate with the server etc". All other internet communications seem to be operating properly. Is there another way I can get the appropriate serial number? Thanks.

F Bek

Feb 28, 2021, 2:29:15 PM2/28/21
Which version did you download? The latest stable release is version 7.1.20, available at: https://github.com/dolphinsmalltalk/Dolphin/releases/tag/7.1.20. It is a full, open source system, starting with v 7.0; there is no 'Pro' / 'Community Edition' anymore.
Regards,
FB

theSilama

Feb 28, 2021, 6:07:55 PM2/28/21
Thanks for that info. I have now downloaded and installed V7 and "all is well" :)