64 bit - is there a roadmap?

Robert Calco

May 11, 2021, 5:01:37 PM5/11/21
My greatest hesitation in committing to Dolphin for part of a bigger system I'm building is the fact it seems "stuck" at 32 bit. I know there is a ticket for this, but really I'm interested to know what a roadmap for getting there might look like, that industrious newbies could start to prepare themselves to journey down. I haven't any idea where I'd start, but I'd be eager to get involved somehow, at some level.

Sincerely,

Bob