VM build problem: branch release/7.1, Visual Studio 2022

vin...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2023, 7:11:14 AM8/9/23
Hi

New laptop and I am trying to build the Dolphin VM with no success. I am on release/7.1, building with Visual Studio 2022.

I keep getting the error: "C1010 unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "stdafx.h" to your source?"

I have set the precompiled headers setting to "Not Using Precompiled Headers" on the Release config and Win32 platform and still it doesn't work.

Separately I tried "FetchVM.cmd" and it fails to download version 7.1.25, but I tried "FetchVM.ps1 7.1.24" and that worked and I was able to boot the image.

Has anyone succeeded in building the VM with v7.1?

Thanks, Vince