Moving fields in View Hierarchy

Scott Gibson

Apr 29, 2009, 8:25:15 PM4/29/09
Silly question, I created a view from a DialogPresenter class and am
wanting to re-order the view objects for a preferred tab sequence
however I am unable to move the view objects. All attempts to move
the view objects by dragging them with the mouse displays a circle
icon with a slash through it. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Scott

Christopher J. Demers

Apr 30, 2009, 12:35:13 AM4/30/09

That is not a silly question. The answer is to select the view in the
tree you want to move, and then click on the "Arange" tab on the bottom
of the View Composer. Then you can use the buttons there to move the
view order. This will effect tab ordering and can impact the look, if
one view overlaps another one.

Chris

Scott Gibson

Apr 30, 2009, 5:52:07 PM4/30/09
On Apr 30, 12:35 am, "Christopher J. Demers"

Thanks! This is just what I was looking for. I had noticed this
option but wound up convincing myself that it probably was not what I
was looking for.

Scott