Non-commercial use only?

Benoit St-Jean

Aug 3, 2022, 9:40:25 AM8/3/22
I just realized that, on the top left of Dolphin window, "Free licence (non-commercial use only)" is displayed.

I have Dolphin 7.0.4

Which version can be used for commercial use?

john.a...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2022, 7:55:29 AM8/4/22
That's odd... I don't see that message in the 7.0 image I have to hand, which is MIT licensed (check the splash screen or Help > About). Also the MIT license file in the Dolphin repository goes back to the end of 2015.

In any case, D7.1 is the current stable version so I'd recommend moving to that (unless you have a pressing need to stay on D7.0).

Hope this helps,

John

Benoit St-Jean

Aug 4, 2022, 1:30:00 PM8/4/22
Problem solved. For some strange reason, when I switched from my remote session to my desktop session, there was the topmost right part of an app (with the non-commercial message) that was exactly transposed on top of my Dolphin window!!!