Jim Bender of readscheme.org

Arthur A. Gleckler

Oct 27, 2018, 4:03:08 PM10/27/18
Jim Bender's wonderful Readscheme.org has fallen off the internet. Does anyone know how to contact him so that we can revive it somehow?

Kurt Geisel

Oct 28, 2018, 3:50:12 AM10/28/18
"Arthur A. Gleckler" <*@speechcode.com> writes:

> Jim Bender's wonderful Readscheme.org has fallen off the internet.
> Does anyone know how to contact him so that we can revive it somehow?

There are a few good crawls on archive.org
(https://web.archive.org/web/20180320175551/http://library.reads). That
snapshot has a couple of other clues. It offers the address
reads...@gmail.com. It also says that the site was hosted by
concurrency.cc, so perhaps the maintainers of that site might have
access to the material or know who to contact.

--
kurt...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org

Arthur A. Gleckler

Oct 28, 2018, 12:29:06 PM10/28/18
Thank you. I have reached out to him.

João Araújo

Feb 14, 2022, 9:14:51 AM2/14/22
On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 1:29:06 PM UTC-3, Arthur A. Gleckler wrote:
> Thank you. I have reached out to him.
DId he ever reply?

Arthur A. Gleckler

Feb 14, 2022, 10:21:05 AM2/14/22
No, sorry. However, someone did manage to preserve ReadScheme.org here:

https://github.com/schemedoc/bibliography