Scheme Request for Implementation 211,
"Scheme Macro Libraries,"
by Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen,
has gone into final status.
The document and an archive of the discussion are available at <https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-211/
Here's the abstract:
This SRFI describes common syntactic extensions of the syntax-rules
macro facility of R5RS and the base R6RS and R7RS libraries. In
particular, library namespaces are defined where these extensions can
be located and which can be tested against in cond-expand forms.
Here is the commit summary since the most recent draft:
- Add warning about define-macro.
- Rename quasi-syntax/quasi-identifier to presyntax/preidentifier
- Rename quasi-syntax and quasi-identifier to preidentifier. Add implementation note.
- Add library exporting presyntax object primitives.
- Add note about withdrawing it.
- Withdrawing the withdrawal.
- copy edits
- Use standard <alt> text.
- Move Note section below Abstract section.
- Apply fix from Marc.
- Link to SRFI 139.
Here are the diffs since the most recent draft:
Many thanks to Marc and to everyone who contributed to the discussion of this SRFI.