Examples of (no-nonsense) macros that may be easier to write and maintain with ER than syntax-case?

Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen

Jan 4, 2022, 12:29:56 PM1/4/22
I have been claiming that for the macro programmer, syntax-case is almost always the more convenient system to write and maintain macros in when compared with explicit renaming.

This claim can best be challenged by heavy users of ER. So I am asking you whether you would post examples of (no-nonsense) macros that are easier to write and maintain with ER than with syntax-case in your opinion.

Thanks,

Marc