What is IronScheme?
IronScheme will aim to be a conforming R6RS Scheme implementation on
the Microsoft DLR.
IronScheme provides 2 run modes: either via direct invocation on the
commandline or via a REPL interactive environment.
With 1.0 beta 1, IronScheme implements the entire R6RS Scheme
standard, and only fail 16 of 8897 tests in the PLT R6RS test suite.
Notably lacking for R6RS
* call/cc only supports outward continuations
* all raise's are continuable in the sense they can be caught
* no tail calls in dynamic-wind
* a generic load procedure for toplevel R6RS files
* many extras procedures and macros in (ironscheme) library,
mostly provided by psyntax
* syntactic CLR integration, automatic conversion of closures into
* Abdulaziz Ghuloum and Kent Dybvig for psyntax (and friends)
* Derick Eddington for making SRFI-1 R6RS compatible
* Philip L. Bewig for SRFI-41
* Marc Feeley for pretty-print
* anyone else I missed
Planned to-do's (before final release)
* testing of anything else
* any additional CLR integration required
* Visual Studio 2008 SP1 plugin
* A tiny MVC web framework
* Added a lot of documentation, more to come
* Many bug fixes