gremlin scheme - start of code

The Holy Ghost

Oct 1, 2021, 1:05:11 AM10/1/21

Here's my own Scheme compiler/interpreter start, called Gremlin Scheme :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6m6kc6ynwb6w7h/gremlin-scheme-main-0.1.1.tar.gz/file

It's the base with a symbol table written in C.

Best regards,
holly

--
(__)
oo )

My Software & Art company : https://ko-fi.com/brandywine9

Amirouche Boubekki

Nov 9, 2021, 5:23:06 AM11/9/21
On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 7:05:11 AM UTC+2, The Holy Ghost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's my own Scheme compiler/interpreter start, called Gremlin Scheme :
> https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6m6kc6ynwb6w7h/gremlin-scheme-main-0.1.1.tar.gz/file
>
> It's the base with a symbol table written in C.

I read in the synopsis:

> Synopsis :
> Gremlin Scheme is a standalone scheme language interpreter and compiler
> based on raku's racul program. It is written for extensions of the
> Scheme language such as OOP.

What is raku's racul program?

The Holy Ghost

Mar 25, 2022, 10:06:04 AM3/25/22
Op 11/9/21 om 11:23 a.m. schreef Amirouche Boubekki:
racul was started as a Scheme language processing system for Scheme to
Raku programming e.g. just as guile as a GNU extension language. Raku is
the project name of perl6's rakudo compiler where perl6 is now called raku.

My base code is here :

https://github.com/theholyghost2/racul/

The project now lives on on SourceForge, my files are here :

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gremlin-scheme/files/

The latest version ATM is version 0.2.21 as a standalone Scheme compiler
start. There is also an Oberon system in the works named oracul.

As I am a Nintendo hacker, I am trying to measure Scheme to Gameboy
(GBC) assembler and microcode, see the sf.net link above.